Anger Management Best Practice Handbook: Controlling Anger Before it Controls You, Proven Techniques and Exercises for Anger Management - Second Edition
Get Rid Of Anger Fast, Don't let anger control your life and Stop hurting the ones you love.
A huge revision from the First Edition, which is a bestseller, with lots of extra chapters such as Anger Management for Teens, Domestic Violence, Self Assessment Test and much much more.
This book covers all the Methods of Anger Management for a balanced approach to managing anger, which both controls the emotion and allows the emotion to express itself in a healthy way. Some descriptions of actions of anger management you'll learn to manage and control anger through activities within this book are:
* Direct, such as not beating around the bush, making behaviour visible and conspicuous, using body language to indicate feelings clearly and honestly, anger directed at persons concerned.
* Honorable, such as making it apparent that there is some clear moral basis for the anger, being prepared to argue your case, never using manipulation or emotional blackmail, never abusing another person's basic human rights, never unfairly hurting the weak or defenseless, taking responsibility for actions.
* Focused, such as sticking to the issue of concern, not bringing up irrelevant material.
* Persistent, such as repeating the expression of feeling in the argument over and over again, standing your ground, self defense.
* Courageous, such as taking calculated risks, enduring short term discomfort for long term gain, risking displeasure of some people some of the time, taking the lead, not showing fear of other's anger, standing outside the crowd and owning up to differences, using self-protective skills.
* Passionate, such as using full power of the body to show intensity of feeling, being excited and motivated, acting dynamically and energetically, initiating change, showing fervent caring, being fiercely protective, enthusing others.